Donations aren’t the only way to contribute to NJDTE. Volunteers are vital to our ongoing success. To ensure that we can continue to provide young dancers with innovative programming and professional experiences with world-renowned dancers, teachers, choreographers, and musicians, please consider donating your time.
NJDTE welcomes volunteers with skills in the following areas:
- Video and Film
- Costume Design
- Fundraising/Special Events – Introduce NJDTE to local businesses and professionals
- Marketing – Distribute information about NJDTE’s programs and performances
- Inventory – Includes creating an itemized list of the costumes in storage
- Backstagers – Help with performance load-in and load-out
- General Administrative Support – Includes labeling and filing past and present documents
If you are interested in volunteering for New Jersey Dance Theatre Ensemble, please contact Corey Bliss at email@example.com.