2022 Young Dancer Program (Ruby – Emerald – Diamond)
PROGRAM DATES: JULY 11-15 & JULY 18-22 (Monday – Friday)
PROGRAM TIMES: 9:30am-12:30pm
For dancers ages 7-13
2022 Young Dancer Program Summer Intensive is a two week Summer Intensive program. This program focuses on strengthening the dancers ballet, modern, pointe technique (if applicable). There are also classes taught in pilates, anatomy, and repertoire taught by the renowned NJDTE faculty.
Click HERE to download 2022 NJDTE Summer Registration Forms
Please contact us to audition for NJDTE Summer Programming.
email@example.com // (908)273-5500
Audition Fee: $35 cash, check, or credit card due before the audition.
- Female: black leotard, pink ballet tights, pink ballet shoes (pointe shoes if applicable), hair secured in a tight bun, no jewelry
- Male: White t-shirt or leotard, black tights, black ballet shoes, if hair is long, secured back
IN PERSON AUDITIONS: Consist of a full ballet technique class for placement
- Location: NJDTE Studios (315b Springfield Ave, Summit NJ, 07901)
Sending Materials: Upload to https://wetransfer.com and address to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- RESUME: include full name, date of birth, training/years of experience in ballet and modern techniques and pointe (if applicable), list of instructors, awards received
- PHOTOS: tendu a la seconde and first arabesque at 90 degrees
- VIDEO DANCE REEL: See Below
Video Audition Requirements: Dancers Ages 7-13
Submit 1 video dance reel which demonstrates the following skills below: (4 Minutes Maximum)
- Ballet Barre: Plié, Tendu, Grande battement
- Ballet Center Work: Pirouette (if applicable) and Jumps
- Pointe Work (if dancer is on pointe): Facing barre sous sous, echappe, & passe
AUDITION LOCATION: NJDTE Studios
315b Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901
2 Weeks (7/11-7/22): $990 + $35 Registration Fee
1 Week: $595 + $35 Registration Fee
- March 8th: Payment in Full with 5% Discount + $35 Registration Fee
- March 8th: 40% Deposit + $35 Registration Fee
- April 6th: Final 60% Payment
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR TRANSFERS ONCE A STUDENT IS ENROLLED.