2022 NEW Summer Ballet Intensive
NJDTE Summer Ballet Intensive
PROGRAM DATES: June 27th – July 8th | 9:30-12:30pm
Location: New Jersey Dance Theatre Ensemble (315b Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901)
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: This two week ballet intensive focuses on improving classical technique, increasing vocabulary, and also includes pointe work and variations. It will be taught by taught by renowned NJDTE & Guest faculty.
Click HERE to download 2022 NJDTE Summer Registration Forms
Please contact us to audition for NJDTE Summer Programming.
email@example.com // (908)273-5500
Audition Fee: $35 cash, check, or credit card due before the audition.
- Female: black leotard, pink ballet tights, pink ballet shoes (pointe shoes if applicable), hair secured in a tight bun, no jewelry
- Male: White t-shirt or leotard, black tights, black ballet shoes, if hair is long, secured back
IN PERSON AUDITIONS: Consist of a full ballet technique class for placement
- Location: NJDTE Studios (315b Springfield Ave, Summit NJ, 07901)
Sending Materials: Upload to https://wetransfer.com and address to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- RESUME: include full name, date of birth, training/years of experience in ballet and modern techniques and pointe (if applicable), list of instructors, awards received
- PHOTOS: tendu a la seconde and first arabesque at 90 degrees
- VIDEO DANCE REEL: See below
Video Audition Requirements: Dancers Ages 12-15
Submit 1 video dance reel which demonstrates the following skills below: (4 Minutes Maximum)
- Ballet Barre: Plié, Tendu, Grande battement
- Ballet Center Work: Pirouette en dehors & en dedans
- Pointe Work: Waltz with pirouette en dehors & en dedans
AUDITION LOCATION: NJDTE Studios
315b Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901
2 Weeks (6/28-7/2): $1,125 + $35 Registration Fee
1 Week: $650 + $35 Registration Fee
- March 8th: Payment in Full with 5% Discount + $35 Registration Fee
- March 8th: 40% Deposit + $35 Registration Fee
- April 6th: Final 60% Payment
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR TRANSFERS ONCE A STUDENT IS ENROLLED.