Sapphire Level (Ages 6-7)
2022 Spring Class Offerings:
- Thursday: Ballet 4:30pm-5:30pm | Dalli ($495)
- Saturday: Ballet 11:00am-12:00pm | Dalli/Perez ($495)
Registration & Payment Schedule:
Dancers will continue to have the option to take class LIVE or VIRTUAL. LIVE Classes have a limited amount of capacity. Register Early to ensure your LIVE class selection is available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an audition to be placed in a level and for the 2022 Spring NJDTE Registration Forms.
- Thursday, January 6th: Spring Registration Form, Pay In Full (5% discount) OR 40% Tuition (Ensemble & Weekday Classes) + $35 Registration Fee
- Tuesday, March 1st: 60% Spring Tuition (Ensemble & Weekday Classes)
*A late fee of $40 will be charged if payment is after January 6th and March 1st.
How to Register:
- Complete and return the 2022 NJDTE Spring Registration Form by email with subject line: “Registration Insert Dancer’s Name”
- Confirmation receipt and will be sent via email. Upon payment of deposit, registration will be complete.
- Credit Card: Fill out Credit card authorization form charged on the dates listed above. A receipt will follow.
- Checks: Payable to NJDTE.
**NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ONCE A STUDENT IS ENROLLED**
NJDTE Class Attire:
NJDTE has updated the level leotard colors in partnership with Accents Dancewear. View the NJDTE Level Leotard Chart below, and mention NJDTE for a 10% discount!
- Female Class Attire: NJDTE Level color leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, pink pointe shoes (if applicable), hair secured in a bun, no jewelry
- Male Class Attire: White t-shirt or leotard, black tights, black ballet shoes, if hair is long/secured back
ACCENTS DANCEWEAR – 10% Discount for NJDTE Dancers
258 Springfield Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 // (908) 508-1860 // https://www.accentsdancewear.com
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday | 3:00-6:00pm // Saturday | 10:00am-2:00pm // Sunday | Closed