2021 NJDTE FALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
NJDTE offers classes in ballet, pointe, modern, and contemporary with acclaimed Master teachers and repertory with world-renowned choreographers. Dancers will continue to have the option to take class LIVE or VIRTUAL. LIVE Classes have a limited amount of capacity. Register Early to ensure your LIVE class selection is available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an audition to be placed in a level and for the 2021 Fall NJDTE Registration Forms.
- Wednesday, August 18th: Fall Registration Form, Pay In Full (5% discount) OR 40% Tuition (Ensemble & Weekday Classes) + $35 Registration Fee
- Wednesday, October 6th: 60% Fall Tuition (Ensemble & Weekday Classes)
*A late fee of $40 will be charged if payment is after August 18th and October 6th.
**NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ONCE A STUDENT IS ENROLLED**
NJDTE Class Attire:
NJDTE has updated the level leotard colors in partnership with Accents Dancewear. View the NJDTE Level Leotard Chart below, and mention NJDTE for a 10% discount!
- Female Ballet Class Attire: NJDTE Level color leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, pink pointe shoes (if applicable), hair secured in a bun, no jewelry
- Female Modern Class Attire: NJDTE Level color leotard, black NJDTE logo shorts or leggings*/black tights (no sweatpants), hair secured in a bun, no jewelry, bare feet
- Male Ballet Class Attire: White t-shirt or leotard, black tights, black ballet shoes, if hair is long, secured back
- Male Ballet Class Attire: White t-shirt or leotard, black tights/black NJDTE logowear leggings, bare feet, if hair is long, secured back
- *NJDTE Logowear (available for purchase at NJDTE studios): NJDTE Logo Black Shorts ($25), NJDTE Black Logo Leggings ($35)
10% Discount for NJDTE Dancers
258 Springfield Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 // (908) 508-1860 // https://www.accentsdancewear.com
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday | 3:00-6:00pm // Saturday | 10:00am-2:00pm // Sunday | Closed