Join our team as a 2020 Spring/Summer NJDTE Intern!
New Jersey Dance Theatre Ensemble (NJDTE), a renowned pre-professional dance company, seeks enthusiastic and insightful interns in a variety of positions. NJDTE has a state-of-the-art, 8,800 square-foot facility in downtown Summit, NJ. With the Ensemble’s expanded programming and events for the 2019-2020 season, an internship with NJDTE is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience during a critical time of growth for a non-profit arts organization.
Internship positions are unpaid; however, NJDTE will work with colleges and universities to provide interns with academic credit.
Internship positions are available in the following areas:
- NJDTE Fall 2019 Graphic Design Internship Posting
- NJDTE Fall 2019 Film & Digital Media Internship Posting
- NJDTE Fall 2019 Development Internship Posting
- NJDTE Fall 2019 Marketing & Communications Internship Posting
- NJDTE Fall 2019 Web Development Internship Posting
- Knowledge or interest in dance and/or performing arts, non-profit organizations required
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere) and/or iMovie, Final Cut Pro and GarageBand preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities based upon importance
- Creative and critical thinker
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Motivated and positive professional demeanor and attitude
Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your interest in one of the internship positions at NJDTE to email@example.com; no phone inquiries. Indicate the internship program for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. All candidates will be notified within five business days of receipt of their application.