NJDTE Ticket FAQ
PARKING AT MSU
Parking for performances at Memorial Auditorium is available on campus at the Red Hawk Parking Deck. Parking passes ($6) are available for purchase at the theater box office on the day of the performance. Please click here for more information.
After exiting the Red Hawk Parking Deck on Level 5 (most direct), Level 4 or Level 2, follow the MSU & NJDTE i Balli di Primavera! signs to Memorial Auditorium. Please refer to the map below. PDF download available here.
RESOURCES FOR PATRONS WITH DISABILITIES
Patrons with disabilities may be dropped off at Memorial Auditorium via Stone Street, in front of Stone Hall. This is the accessible theater entrance. Patrons may be dropped off at the end of Stone Street, and follow the courtyard walkway to the theater entrance. Please refer to the map below for more details. PDF download available here.
- Enter the campus via Normal Avenue or Clove Road.
- Once on campus, follow Yogi Berra Drive to Stone Street and follow the NJDTE i Balli di Primavera signs.
- Patrons may be dropped off at the end of Stone Street, and then follow the courtyard walkway to the theater (blue line on the map).
Montclair University also provides shuttle service throughout the campus for patrons with disabilities and families with small children:
- Shuttles leave every 15 minutes from the Red Hawk Parking Deck.
- Take the shuttle labeled “All Campus,” and instruct the driver to take you one stop away to Memorial Auditorium (University Hall stop).
- NJDTE has been in contact with MSU Parking Services, and they are aware of our production and performance time. They will make every effort to run shuttles more frequently before and after each performance, but please allow additional time to travel to the theater.
HOW MAY I PURCHASE TICKETS TO PERFORMANCES?
- Online through our secure ticket check-out page.
- By mail order using our ticket order form.
- In person at NJDTE on Mondays & Thursdays | 10:30am-3:30pm.
- In person at Memorial Auditorium at Montclair State University, 1 hour prior to performance
If you need assistance with your order, please email Christina Paolucci, Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
HOW DO I PICK UP MY TICKETS?
There are several different options to claim your tickets.
- If you purchased tickets online, your tickets were emailed to you. Please print and bring them with you to the theater.
- If you ordered your tickets by mail order, you may pick them up at NJDTE during office hours.
- Pick up at the box office on the day of the performance. The box office opens 1 hour prior to curtain.
If ordering tickets by mail, please indicate on the order form how you will pick up your tickets.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DOES NJDTE ACCEPT?
NJDTE accepts cash, checks, American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
WHAT DO I DO IF I LOSE MY TICKETS?
Call NJDTE for assistance at 908-273-5500. Or, arrive early on the day of performance. Bring your photo ID and proof of payment.
I BOUGHT TICKETS, BUT NOW I CAN’T ATTEND. CAN I GET A REFUND?
All tickets sales are final. There are no ticket exchanges, and refunds are only provided in the event of a performance cancellation.
NJDTE TICKET POLICIES
- $20 Student/Child/Senior Ticket Eligibility: Students with valid student ID | Children 12 and under | Seniors 65 and over
- All performances are subject to change without notice.
- All tickets for performances at Memorial Auditorium at Montclair State University are general admission. Doors open 30 minutes prior to each performance.
- There is a $3 handling fee per ticket for online and credit card orders.
- There is a $25 service fee for returned checks.
- Refunds will only be provided in the event of a performance cancellation.
- Latecomers will be seated solely at the discretion of theater management. Full price ticket applies to all patrons, including latecomers.
- Any applicable special offer or discount code must be presented at time of purchase. Ticket discounts cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets. All discounts and special offers are subject to availability, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply.
- Age Guidelines for Children: NJDTE welcomes children and families to experience our performance. Parents should use their discretion based on the maturity level of their children. NJDTE advises that children be at least 4 years of age to an NJDTE performance. All attendees must have a ticket and will be seated by ushers on a first come, first serve basis.